- Posted by admin@lovealu
- On 9th August 2016
How exciting it felt to receive my own design as an extrusion this week!
To be able to hold the extrusion in my hand in the knowledge that only a short while ago it was just an idea in my head. Thought and careful consideration needs to go into your design.
You need to ask yourself questions such as:
- Am I really making the most of the possibilities open to me in my design?
- Have I considered that weight = cost?
- Will making this a hollow/solid improve its stability?
- If the design proves to be un-extrudable can I be flexible with this design?
- Can I put some rads into it to help extrudability?
We can help you to answer these questions and more….